Principal / Senior Financial Planner
- Experience With more than 19 years experience in the insurance and superannuation industry, Sam is dedicated to ensuring that Bamboo customers are the best serviced customers in all their financial needs.
- Vision – Sam endeavours to provide his clients the right advice and the right protection. Being meticulous, Sam makes sure that his team is there to give clients ongoing support.
- Family Sam has three children who keep him very busy with their sporting achievements. Sam understands the needs of a young family and the need to ensure that when something goes wrong clients are insured
- Leisure and Ambition’s – Sam is involved in the community participating in local fun runs, aquathons, and triathlons. He has completed 8 Marathons is planning on his next challenge.
- Education– He is a Certified Financial Planner, holds a Masters in Financial Planning and a Graduate Diploma in Finance and Investment. Gaining the highest qualifications in the industry and aligning business to high standards of Ethics is large part of dealing with his clients.
- Membership and Associations
Industry engagement and best business practice is cornerstone of building trust with his clients. He is currently President of Hejaz Institute, Treasurer of Coburg Harriers running club, Certified (CFP) member of Financial Planning Association, ( FPA), member of International Coaching Federation( ICF) and member of Tax Practitioner Board ( TPB).
Paraplanner and Associate Financial Planner
Education- Wesley has recently graduated from La Trobe University with a Bachelor of Accounting and a Bachelor of Finance Majoring in Financial Planning. Wesley is currently working on his Certified Financial Planner Accreditation. Wesley is also currently working on his Training and Assessment Certificate to allow him to teach financial Planning at TAFE.
Experience- Wesley is currently working as an Associate Financial Planner and Paraplanner with Bamboo Wealth. He is also working as a tutorial Teacher at la Trobe University, teaching Insurance and Risk Management; Retirement and Estate Planning. Before that he completed an Internship with Platinum Asset Management as an Investment Analyst and Customer Service Officer. He has also completed a Tax and Accounting internship in Toronto, Canada.
Leisure- Wesley has a great love of travel so that he can experience different cultures and sample different cuisines and learn about history. Wesley is currently working on his skiing skills.
Career- Wesley is currently building his fundamental skills to become a financial planner in his current role as a Paraplanner and Associate Financial Planner. He is also working on his public speaking skills by beginning an academic career as a tutor in Financial Planning at la Trobe University.
Vision- Wesley wants to contribute to turning the financial planning industry into a respected profession.
Client Service Manager
Jan has extensive background in the financial service and community industry, from banking and friendly society organisations. Jan has a good working knowledge of the financial planning industry. Jan’s role is to ensure the smooth operations of the office and in helping deliver quality advice and service to our clients.
- Vision – Jan has a passion for the financial advice industry and in helping clients achieve more with their finances. Jan strives to create the best possible experience for our clients through the support of our Financial Planning team.
- Family- Jan is happily married with an adult son who has a successful music career. She enjoys her days away from the office sightseeing and taking brisk walks at the beach.
- Leisure and Ambition’s– Jan enjoys spending her spare time creating artistic sculptures and drawings. Outside work Jan enjoys talking her dog for walks and watching movies
- Education– Jan bring a variety of skills and customer care to the business having achieved a Bachelor of Science and Diploma of Visual Arts.
Business Development Manager
Praveen has over 9 years experience in the financial services industry in insurance and superannuation. He has worked with Tier 1 companies such as Citigroup, ANZ, NAB and Australian Super. He has a strong knowledge of the Insurance and Superannuation Industry. He brings his technical background to business acumen.
Praveen with his demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with policyholders, agents, brokers and internal stakeholders ensures that Bamboo customers are able to effectively plan their financial needs thereby leading a secure, healthier and happy lifestyle.
Praveen has 2 children and understands the importance of financial planning not only for his family but endeavour’s in creating awareness among community at large. He helps and educates his friends about the importance of Financial Planning.
Leisure and Ambition’s–
Praveen is an avid Squash player and enjoys going for long walks with his wife and newly born daughter. He also spends some time participating in his local community and attending numerous multi-cultural festivals.
Praveen has obtained his RG146 and completed both the Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning. He prides himself on furthering his knowledge to educate his clients. Praveen has other qualifications completing Certificate IV in Project Management and Financial Services.