Aged 50+, empty nesters are still working and have paid off the majority of their mortgage.
After years of paying for their children and reducing debt, putting money into superannuation is their main priority.
They also enjoy spending money on travel and other luxuries they couldn’t afford earlier. As well as this, they provide moderate levels of financial support to their children. Their health and insurance is of great importance to them as, with age the likelihood of illness increases.
Budgeting, cashflow and debt reduction.
Protecting income in the event of accident or illness to be able to fund their:
- Bills and cost of living
- Savings for retirement
- House renovations or a sea change
- Travel and treats
- Lifestyle and entertainment
Building on their investment portfolios and savings plans to work towards:
- Gophers, hearing aids and false teeth!
- Taking vacations
- Tax effecitve wealth accumulation for retirement
- Buying a caravan or motor home
- Updating a car
- Home renovations
- Grandchildren’s education
- Insurance policies for children
- Estate planning
- Aged Care Planning
Retirement income streams
Cash Management Accounts
Personal insurance Policies
- Life insurance
- Total and permanent disablement insurance
- Trauma insurance